Saturday, November 16, 2013

Belfast city manager wins Citizen of the Year award

Please leave a comment for any postings that  may have legal issues. I am just an ignorant, poverty stricken mom posting corruption, abuse and awareness. The corrupt take offense and have the defense to mash me like a potato. Like nature, I eventually spud again. Or not. Potato, pototah, I try.


4/16/14 -Nothing has been resolved- history on this and other bullies blogs- current happenings in 2014 and meetings on www.boycottbelfast.blogspot.com , www.belfastliars.blogspot.com and my new fun one- www.MrBillOhNoo.blogspot.com

WHAT!! 3 YEARS AND COUNTING I PROTEST RESIDENT CORRUPTION IN THE CENTER OF TOWN. NOT ONE BUSINESS OFFERS CONCERN OR HELP. JUST SUCK AWAY MY TAX DOLLARS. SEEMS A BELFAST BOYCOTT IS THE ONLY PATH TO SAVE THE RESIDENTS. BEYOND INSULTING TO HAVE THE COMMERCE BESTOW A CITIZEN AWARD TO THE BULLY. BUTTERING THEIR BREAD AND BURNING THE RESIDENT. FINE. LETS GO!

11/22/13 See www.boycottbelfast.blogspot.com for Belfast Chamber of Commerce slapping residents.


city manager wins Citizen of the Year award

No comments:

Post a Comment